A large percentage of container exports are typically underweight. The main reason is because people fear overloading and the fines & risks associated with heavy containers.
People often have no in-house mechanism that allows them to accurately check and confirm the precise, optimised cargo weight.
Download our eBook and you will learn:
- The high costs of overloaded containers
- The hidden costs of underloading containers
- The pros and cons of different check weighing methods
- A new solution for optimising container payloads
- Two commodity exporters that have lowered shipping costs and boosted their revenue
Fill in the form below to get your e-Book: