MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
We're seeking a positive, self-motivated person to meet the challenges involved with manufacturing our high quality container handling equipment, and become an integral part of our production team.
Our ideal applicant will offer the following:
- Be mechanically inclined, with experience or a trade qualification in fitting and assembly.
- Experience with MIG welding would be good, but not essential
- Experience with building up electrical enclosures would also be good, but not essential
- Be careful and methodical, with an eye for quality and fine detail
- Willing to learn new tasks and processes
- Have good communication skills
- Committed to ensuring safe work practices
- Have positive enthusiasm and reliability to contribute to our team
BISON is no ordinary company. With the equipment we design and manufacture, we are changing the way shipping containers are handled around the world. Our company offers a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with a small friendly team, and would like to grow with a successful manufacturing enterprise.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Sounds like you? Send us a cover letter and a copy of your CV by email to email@example.com. Applications close 27 October 2019.